1. The second meal of the day, except for college students where it's the first meal of the day.
2. The mid-day break from the work place (usually 60 minutes), though sometimes used for work-related social interactions.
3. (out to ~) crazy
1. (YAWN) Damn, it's one o'clock. We have to get lunch before the cafeteria closes.
2. I'm going on lunch break right now. Let's do lunch tomorrow and discuss this further.
3. My boss is really out to lunch. No, I mean figuratively -- she's nuts.
Two Newcastles, a banana, a hand full of peanuts and a nugget.
Dude, I went home at noon to write a check for rent and I ended up having lunch.
Michael Riversongs cat
(rattish voice) OOOOOOOOH LUNCH!!!!
A one-word email sent out @ approximately 10am by co-workers, most often the office slacker
, as a desperate attempt to avoid actual work. Generally a call for others to join in pointless bickering regarding the location, time and mode of transport to 'Lunch'
Kylie: That's right
Kosta: no, when
Melissa: at lunchtime
etc etc etc
noun; a blow-job. lunch can be either given or received.
"she gave me lunch yesterday and it was so nice"
"Dude, I heard George got some lunch from her."
1) noun: the second meal of the day usual taken around noon.
2) he word I type when I am thinking luck.
My favorite lunch is pasta primavera.
Good lunch on your test tomorrow!