1. Abbreviation for the word lubricant.
2. A substance used to make the insertion of one object into another smoother. It generally refers to anal sex, but not always, as some regular intercourse may require lube as well. See rape). Can be flavored or unflavored.
2. A condom containing lube (see definition 2).
3. Any household products one can use for lubricating their genitals when masturbating.
2. I bought the lubed condoms to make anal sex easier.
3. He likes to use hand lotion for lube.
Not always used for sex, unlike most of the definitions on here state.
"Here, use some of mine. One drop should do it, this stuff is expensive."
An abbreviation of the word "lubricant", lube generally means a sexual variety of lubricant but can also indicate mechanical lubrication.
Verb - to lube - to apply lubricant to a cock, anal sphincter or machinery.
Verb version 2 - a slang form of "love" used on message boards, slash readers and members of spotrot
2. Lube me up...
3. I gtg byebye lube you