about 20% the highschool consists of wealthy jewish/israeli/russian kids that have a never ending supply of money and resources. the other 80% of the kids pretty much just watch the first 20% live amazing lives hoping that there own parents dont get fired by the russians that employ them. this creates enormous jealousy and envy that can be felt through out the school. ;-)
lower moreland high school
by 010 April 27, 2009
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.Buy the mug
Can you define these popular missing words?