2) hentai that contains underage females in sexual situations.
3) an underage child, often depicted in sexual poses in hentai movies/images.
3) Stacy was too young for Brad, but thats ok because he likes lolis.
1) (Noun - plural: loli or lolis) A prepubescent girl; especially in Japanese anime/manga.
2) (Noun - plural: loli or lolis) Hentai porn depicting prepubescent girls. Sometimes extended (erroneously) to adolescent subjects.
3) (Adjective - not comparable) Of or pertaining to lolicon pornography.
Note A: while the term can be used for either real or animated girls, it is rarely used to refer to pornography depicting real children (cp).
Note B: often the term "loli" (like related terms) is misused to refer to infant, adolescent, etc. girls. Strictly speaking, however, the term refers only to prepubescent girls (primarily ages 4-12)
Person A: I love Lucky Star because all the characters are lolis!
Person B: You're such a pedo, lol.
Person A: I got to babysit the hottest loli last night.
Person B: Remind me not to let you near my kids...
Person A: I was lurking /b/ last night and someone posted the hottest loli manga.
Person B: I am a BANANA!
A loli is a young girl, which is usually depicted as extremely cute. There are several usages of this word.
1. In an adult comic/video/game/etc, a loli is perceived as a very young girl, but she is always over the age of 18.
2. In other contexts, such as an ecchi or non-erotic situation, a loli is perceived as a young girl who is extremely cute, but does not need to be over 18.
2) A cute, good looking female anime character who has small breasts. Can be any age really... and no one can ever tell in anime anyways...
3) A young, cute (not as in hot, unless you're a pedophile) girl.
4) A person who is known to like lolicon or fap to lolicon
2) "Dude, Konata is such a hot loli..."
3) "Aww... look at the little loli on the swing over there..."
4) "Dude, I watched Ichigo Mashimaro and then Lucky Star, and now I'm totally a loli!"
1. (n) Abbreviation for lolita fashion. Also, someone who wears this fashion.
Other abbreviations common in this fashion are:
Gothloli/Gosurori = Gothic Lolita
Amaloli = Amai Lolita/Sweet Lolita
Punk-loli/Panloli = Punk Lolita
Waloli = Wafuku Lolita (Lolita with traditional Japanese garb)
Qiloli = Qipao Lolita (Qipao "chee-pow" = Chinese dress)
Gurololi = Grotesque Lolita (lolitas with eyepatches, fake bruises, and spattered blood on their clothes)
Loligoth/Lolligoth = ugly Western version of gothic lolita as seen at Hot Topic; or, UK version of gothic lolita with heightened Western-goth appearance (lit. "Lolita Goth")
EGL = Elegant Gothic Lolita (from Moi-même-Moitié)
EGA = Elegant Gothic Aristocrat (from Moi-même-Moitié)
Kodona = Kodomo-Otona ("child-adult", from Gothic&Lolita Bible vol.1)
Besides these, you can put just about any adjective in front of "loli" to create a new style of lolita. Kurololi (black/kuro lolita), Shirololi (white/shiro lolita), Pirate loli, Country loli, Cyberloli, Hobo loli (yes, I have witnessed this).
2. (adj) Used to describe garments and accessories that are successfully used in the lolita fashion, usu. from a non-lolita clothing brand.
Has sprouted other slang terms such as "loli-esque" (something that looks like it could have come from a lolita brand or may be used in the fashion) "loli-able" (something that may be used in the fashion but may need modification first) "lolify" (to modify something and make it fit the fashion).
3. (n) Sometimes lolitas affectionately call each other "loli-chan". "Loli-chan" is also used by young Japanese men/boys to hit on or make fun of a lolita when they run into her on the street.
2. I'm going to wear my loli blouse today./Those stockings are sort of loli-esque, dontcha think?/Hey you guys, I got this frumpy granny blouse from a thrift store today, does it look loli-able?/I'm gonna lolify my purse by making it cute and frilly.
3. Hey, loli-chan!