look up any word, like wyd:
A word describing the prominent frontal lobes of certain computer geniuses. The lobes are so developed that a large crease can be seen between them. The word is derived from two words, lobe and cleavage.
"That network administrator certainly has some serious lobage going on!"
by kobart November 06, 2011