Leave Me Alone.. its a fairly new internet phrase that people commonly say after flaming someone on a forum
Forum Poster: U suck hard at life lol so lmo noob.
Acronym of the phrase 'Let's Move On'. Most commonly used in three contexts:
1. To express the idea of accepting an event
2. To change the topic of conversation, often used in awkward situations
3. To express the sentiment 'forget about it' or 'get over it', often used to mock
1. I'm still annoyed with you for sharing my secret but LMO
2. 'So what bra size are you?' 'That's an awkward question...LMO'
3. 'I think I'd be a good model' 'Lol mate it's not for you, LMO'
LIVERMORE, CITY IN THE BAY AREA EAST OF OAKLAND
IM ABOUT TO SMASH OUT TO L-MO TO PICK UP SOME BEEZYS
Let's Make Out
I fuckn wanna LMO you right now.
LMO is an abbreviation for the company the "London Mint Office" Also known as "The London Mint Office ltd". The London Mint Office is a leading distributor of collector coins in the UK.
"I’ve just received my gold Sovereign coin from LMO "
"lmao" without the left hand. Said "Laugh My Off" which doesn't make sense but it's not like anything ever does when typing with one hand.
"but yes It is a waste of my time because I don't normally wear panties
Love Missing Out. People who will find any excuse in the book to not have to go to a party, drinks or social event.
"but... I got no cash man."
"bullshit mate, you get paid on the 15th every month and today is the 16th."
"but... oh that's right my mum wants me to babysit my sister"
AND SO ON