1. For any artist of any art to perform in front of any audience. Pronounced a'live'.
2. To have a damn good time and/or to rave your nut off.
Supposedly created to be used with the recent nu rave
music and fasion trend, but actually the term originated from true ravers in NYC and London who follow drum n bass, jungle and/or techno (not the Klaxons
, New Young Pony Club
or other overyped crap.) Also pronounced a'live'.
1. I saw the Klaxons live the last weekend - they were shit and my glowstick burst into my mouth and tasted baaad.
2. This party is freekin' live!!!
Jumping, full of people, exciting. Something was very enjoyable
That rave was live
The place was live
Word Used To Express How Good Something Is...
1. "Dat Tune Is LIVE"
2. "U Know Dat Rave I Went 2 Last Nite, It Woz LIVE!"
Somethin' happening, thaT's got a ViBe..
Yooo....Angel's was Liiive last tuesday
the act of something being cool; sick
The state of utopia and excitement.
A: How was the party last night?
B: That shit was live!
able , or acessable
-yo lets get sum haze from ur man
-na , i cant , he aint live