2) A medication to help depression
3) A KICK ASS Evanescence song
2)After her boyfriend broke up with her, she got so depressed she had to prescribe for lithium.
3) Lithium, don't wanna lock me up inside
Lithium, don't wanna forget how it feels without
Lithium, I wanna stay in love with my sorrow
002. A song by Evanescence (my personal favourite)--the best track on The Open Door CD.
003. A medication used to stabilize manic-depression.
004. An element on the periodic table.
002. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without... //
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
003. "Don't forget to take your lithium tonight, or else you'll be manic tomorrow..."
004. "I always forget lithium when I'm trying to memorize the Periodic Table of Elements!"
Despite being the oldest established drug treatment of bipolar disorders, it remains the most effective. It is effective in all four domains of treating BPAD: Mania treatment, mania relapse prevention, depression treatment and depression relapse prevention.
Side effects include weight gain, acne and diminished thyroid function.
Lithium is extremely toxic in overdose.