Tiger- (walks out of jungle) Dude, you live in a savvanna
Lion- Shut up and bow, slave!
Tiger- (bashes lion with paw, instantly snapping neck) Bitch!
Michele: BRIAN! I told you not to lion me! We are going to visit my parents later!
Brian: It's better than leaving a chinese takeout in your purse.
Male lions are much larger than female lions but the female lions do all the hunting for that reason, male lions are to big and slow to catch anything besides something slow, and male lions who live in more wooded areas are more likley to hunt for themselves
there are often only 2 adult male lions in a pride and many females with cubs of either gender
lions r very defensive and protective of their prides and usually males will not tolerate outside males and the females will not tolerate outside females
male lions are expelled or leave on their own wen they mature
the new male leaders, after they "dethrone" the past leader, will often kill the remaining cubs
and there is my detailed definition :)
other animals: *wtf* alright then...=\
1. The Worst. Football. Team. Ever. (See: Detroit, not British Columbia or Penn State)
2. A large carnivorous feline mammal (Panthera leo) of Africa and northwest India, having a short tawny coat, a tufted tail, and, in the male, a heavy mane around the neck and shoulders.
3. Any of several large wildcats related to or resembling the lion.
1. A very brave person.
2. A person regarded as fierce or savage.
3. A noted person; a celebrity: a literary lion.
The enemy of my enemy is my lion
I would do anything for lion, but I wouldn't do that.
Speak softly and carry a big lion
Measure twice, lion once
Don't look a gift lion in the mouth (This actually makes more sense then the original saying)
Guy 2: Man, she's a total lion!
2- Someone showing bravery, masculinity or both
2- Guy 1: *Getting near Chuck Norris, risking his life*
Guy 2: Dude you are a lion! *gets roundhouse-kicked*