2) Used in a manner referring to relax an calm down.
3) To set someone or something on fire.
4) To rapidly pummel someone with your fists.
2) Christ, LIGHTEN UP before you have a heart attack or somethin.
3) Gun's outta ammo. Time to take the flame-thrower and LIGHT UP these alien freaks.
4) Yeah, I was a bit out of it today. I missed this one block during free-fighting and I just got my chest LIT UP!
Number 30 on the other team keeps taking cheap shots, and it looks like Nate's ready to light up the dude.