1. Smoking you tires
2. Mass amounts of fire power
1. Dude, your car has 500 horsepower, LIGHT EM UP.
2. Theyve got us pinned down, LIGHT EM UP
An order given to start firing your weapon at the enemy. Used extensively in war movies and TV programmes such as "Generation Kill"
Yeah... they look unarmed... light em up!
drinkin till you cant drink no more
dude 1: whatchu doin tonight
dude 2: drankin
dude 1: wanna light em up
dude 2: lets light em the fuck up
A phrase synonymous with "ENGAGE." Used to command those with potential energy to exert their energies, i.e. going to maximum afterburners, opening fire, going to 7K rpm.
A succinct phrase which is akin to saying "give it everything you've got"
Sgt. Mckinzie: "There's a Pave Low and an Apache overhead, Captain."
Cpt. Freeman: "LIGHT 'EM UP"
"It's the nineties, and there is time to light 'em up"
1) To spin the tires of a car to the point they start to smoke. To do a "Burn out" or "Smoking the tires".
1a) The visual equivalent is extending the index pointer
finger of one or both hands and rotating it in a fast circular motion.
2) A phrase used by TV / Movie
cops to turn on the cars lights and sirens to pull somebody over.
3) Military slang: To open fire on the enemy.
1) Before drag racing you have to light em up to get the tires hot
2) That car looks suspicious, light em up