2) Something the rich(2nd-1st class) complain about, and the poor(3rd) strife.
3) Something God(I'm a God freak, so what?) gave us and we destroy. And not only with drugs and alcohol. TV, computer(my flaw!), bad language, public school, the list goes on
4) Something that I have not experianced... I'm writing in the Urban Dictionary, spend my days online... I mean, come on!
2) Reg teen girl: "Life sucks!"
Me: "There are people living off of what you through out into the trash! Try living before you complain about it!"
3) Dude with a death wish: "I'm going to kill myself!"
me: "Why? God gave us life to live? Why end it before you're time."
Dude: "Grow up, kid. Then you'll know there is not God."
Me: " :/ "
4) That stupid red teen girl agn!: "Life sucks!"
Me: "Wouldn't know. Don't got one."
What these kids need to realize is that the ONLY people that should complain about a shitty life are the starving 3rd world kids. THIS is why so many people hate Americans. Because they have it all, and they still bitch over shit like "Oh, were having chicken for lunch, I hate chicken. Life sucks...". Be thankful for what you have, assface.
Poor 3rd world kid : "Yeah, I bet it sucks to live in a free country. Stop being so goddamn selfcentered."
1.Something to do
2.Someone to love
3.Something to look forward to
I don't mean a Natural Born Killers kind of life, either, wiseass.
2.A cereal that leaves your mouth with an aftertatse of a wet book.
3. A magazine known for its outstanding photography of the world and its events.
4. A bored game that should be replaced with RichDadPoorDad's Cashflow 101.
5. Is what's waiting within everyone to unfold. Above all the anger and resentments and darkness. Now is all that matters. Let go of the bullshit and practice patience. Speak up.Be good.
Try Fruit Loops. And watch "Family Guy".