1) Life is a horrible time in which finally ends at death... Unfortantly it doesn't end soon enough
2) Something the rich(2nd-1st class) complain about, and the poor(3rd) strife.
3) Something God(I'm a God freak, so what?) gave us and we destroy. And not only with drugs and alcohol. TV, computer(my flaw!), bad language, public school, the list goes on
4) Something that I have not experianced... I'm writing in the Urban Dictionary, spend my days online... I mean, come on!
1) Don't worry about life, friend. Another day you live, closer to death you are!
2) Reg teen girl: "Life sucks!"
Me: "There are people living off of what you through out into the trash! Try living before you complain about it!"
3) Dude with a death wish: "I'm going to kill myself!"
me: "Why? God gave us life to live? Why end it before you're time."
Dude: "Grow up, kid. Then you'll know there is not God."
Me: " :/ "
4) That stupid red teen girl agn!: "Life sucks!"
Me: "Wouldn't know. Don't got one."
A sexually-transmitted, terminal disease.
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What's that, a bonus?!? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. The you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little boy(girl), you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!!
Uff... Now that's what life should be!!
Life's a test..... do you pass?
At age 4, success is...not peeing in your pants.
At age 12, success is...having friends.
At age 16, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 20, success is...having sex.
At age 35, success is...having money.
At age 50, success is...having money.
At age 60, success is...having sex.
At age 70, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 75, success is...having friends.
At age 90, success is...not peeing in your pants.
A terminal disease contracted during birth and has a 100% mortality rate.
Don't take life to seriously. You'll never get out of it alive
whatever your brain perceives it to be. you can change it.
are you ready for a change?
life is ____
The only thing you've got, in the end.
Cherish it as best you can.
I get up at five in the morning. I fight traffic. I bust my hump all day, I fight traffic again. Then I pay my taxes - The End.
I have a tough life...