2. Philosophically, a person who advocates an ideal balance between freedom and responsibility.
3. A person who believes that "stupidity should be painful", and that painfulness is the surest remedy to rid the world of stupid people -- who will either cease to be stupid, or simply cease to be.
I am a libertarian. I am pro-choice. I am counter-feminist. I am pro-hemp. I am against the war on drugs. I am against political correctness. I am atheist. I insist on the separation of church and state. I think that capitalism is a dangerous servant and a fearful master, but indispensable to life just like fire, and like fire must be closely watched and contained --NOT by government, but by deeply embedded cultural sanctions. ( Ahem! home-school your children well!)
I am also very, very "green", since one planet is all we get, folks!
The only reason for the government is to make sure that people don't take away freedom of another person. Any extra rules enforced are not needed, and are an invasion of personal liberty.
2. One who thinks Ayn Rand is a good writer and isn't crazy.
3. Delves into the archives of history to base an ideology off of Industrial Age Europe in much the same way conservatives do medieval England.
4. One who thinks the free market should decide whether or not it's okay to force your children to work in African mines doing backbreaking labor, inhaling toxic fumes and whatnot for eight cents an hour.
Prince of Darkness
^ each and every one a proud Libertarian
-Children working in factories and mines
-Workplaces where death is likely
-Low, low wages
-Shit in your food (Read Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle")
-Even more extreme corporate corruption and political pawns than we have now.
-Getting the living fuck stomped out of you by company-hired goons for trying to organize a union (Battle of the Overpass)
2)One who believes in free will.
3)Not a conservative or liberal in the modern sense.
4)Believe in the freedom to do as you wish as long as you don't hurt others.
5)Freedom, Liberty, Minimal Government.