1.When a republican/conservitive has a transcendental awakining of the mind, 'acheive enlightnment' if you will more specificly on political and social matters and wishes to help others to attain enlightinment. It is possible for a democrat/liberal to attain, but with a lack of understanding of the constitution and being soo simersted in special intrest, it's nearly imposible
2.A career politicans, special interest groups, a lobbyests, unions,a corporate crooks and the entitlment classes worst nightmare
'Smaller government, less taxes, and more freedom'
That is the Dao (the way) of the Libertarian
the real definition of "liberals"
the only people that have the wisdom of our founding fathers
fuck the democrats.
democrats just buncha starbucks liberals who have no idea about the real issues because they're rich and growing up in a safe american suburb. they're just as ignorant as republicans but attempting to cover it up. while libertarians are the one who actually gives a shit about constitutions and respect the rights that are given by it
1. Little government. Big liberty.
2. Also known as. A classical liberal, from colonial American history.
The libertarian candidate for governor this year seems to make more sense then either the republican or democrat candidates.
Someone who eats liberals, and liberals only.
Hey man, are you libertarian?
Nah dude, vegetarian!
A member of an American political party founded in 1971 who supports the following policies:
1. Defend America’s border, practice isolationism, and ban the draft.
2. Allow immigration regardless of linguistic or economic skills.
3. Ban government discrimination against persons.
4. Disallow personhood for viable fetuses.
5. Prevent endorsement of religion by the government.
6. Allow gays to get married and serve in the military.
7. Private all natural resources including all land owned by the government.
8. Stop regulation of money and currency.
9. Replace all income and property taxes with other unspecified taxes.
10. Mandate balanced government budgets. Eliminate most government spending, except on enforcement of laws against force and fraud.
11. Prevent coercion, enforce contracts, and protect free personal association.
12. Nullify all limits on private ownership of military weaponry.
13. Allow all non-coercive economic association and repeal all antitrust laws.
14. Rely solely on torts to regulate pollution and other externalities.
15. Depend only on charity to help the poor.
16. Allow all free markets to manage industries, including natural monopolies.
The Libertarian party was founded to promote personal freedom and responsibilty by only giving the state the power to prevent force and fraud.