2002-2003; Middle English Lesbi-honeste; (Originally introduced to the English language in late 2002, early 2003, by the semi-famous artist, designer, and illustrator Jay Miles Griffin (Known amoung the art community of the Eastern United States as Griffin-Jay) < Latin Lesbi ( us ) Lesbi-honest (< Greek Lesbihonestus equivalent to lesb-honorable ( os ) lesbeh + -honest adj. suffix) + -ly; (defs. 2, 4) alluding to poet Sappho of Lesbos, whose verse deals largely with her emotional relationship with other women in an honest manner of speaking.
1. of or pertaining to female inhabitants of Lesbos being honorable in principle, intentions, and actions; upright and fair with the same sex when pertaining to females; an honest lesbian.
2. (usually lowercase) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of female homosexuality in showing uprightness and fairness: Lesbi-honest dealings.
3. a female inhabitant of Lesbos who also happens to enjoy a healthy diet of fur burgers and bearded clams.
4. (usually lowercase) a female homosexual who may or may not be in denial about her desire to ravage Jay M. Griffin's awesometasticabulous meat rocket.
"...C'mon Randi, lesbi-honest, you and Sarah sneak into each other's rooms at night and leg wrestle, dont you?..." - Jay M. Griffin 2002
"...Lesbi-honest, the only reason you're not comfortable with me sleeping with her is because you're jealous of my awesometasticabulous penis, and wish that you had one too..." - Jay M. Griffin 2003
"...Alright serisously, lesbi-honest with one another here. You clearly want to trade in your flesh purse for a ride on my awesometasticabulous meat mountain of magical muscle love..." - Jay M. Griffin 2003
2. word used by lesbians.
3. word relative to lesbians.
4. mix of "lesbian" and "honest"
"Well, lesbihonest here?!?"
Guy 2: "Man i know but she's a total lesbihonest, she'll flip if you call her a lesbian."