Named after a vidoe made in World of Warcraft where a guy runs into a huge crowd of creatures yelling "Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!"
1st Guy: Well that's a lot better than we usually do.
Leroy Jenkins: Alright, times up, let's do this. Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy JJJjjjjjenkinsss.
....<entire group is killed by the creatures>...
2nd Guy: Leroy, you are just stupid.
Leroy: Least I ain't chicken.
1. Someone who lacks all comprehension of the word 'caution'
2.To crush all hopes of succes into the ground
3.One who likes chicken
Pally: we'll have a 32.33% chance of success
Warior: ugh, well thats better than we usualy...
Leroy Jenkins: ALRIGHT IM BACK CHUMPS LETS DO THIS!!!! LEEEEROIIIIIIIIYYY JEEEEEENNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIINSSSSssssss
Warrior: no, he didnt just do that did he?...
*Note, in all of these examples below, yellingLETS DO THIS, LEEEEERRRRROOYYYYY...JEEEEENNNKINNNNNS resulted in epic laughter from everyone in the vicinity.
1. Yesterday in PE volleyball, I jumped to spike the ball. As I jumped, I yelled, LETS DO THIS, LEEEEERRRRROOYYYYY...JEEEEENNNKINNNNNS!
2. During a 100 meter dash, at the very end, I yelled, LETS DO THIS, LEEEEERRRRROOYYYYY...JEEEEENNNKINNNNNS! And I won.
3. During lacrosse, as I sprinted towards the enemy goalie and jumped in the air to shoot, I yelled LETS DO THIS, LEEEEERRRRROOYYYYY...JEEEEENNNKINNNNNS.
4. When I was playing Halo 3 multiplayer, I ran in to a room with guys that had a sword, rocket launcher, and brute shot, and I yelled LETS DO THIS, LEEEEERRRRROOYYYYY...JEEEEENNNKINNNNNS and no scoped them all with a sniper rifle.
Emphasis is usually put on the "e" and "o" in Leroy, dragging out the pronounciation. i.e. Leeeeerooooy. While emphasis is put on the second syllable, "kins" in Jenkins. i.e. JenKIIINS.
"Dude! WTF I just got killed because you distracted me.