ok, primarily, its a citrus fruit (duuuuuh) but its also slang for lesbian. its a teen subculture kinda word and noone over the age of like, 25 really uses it.
josh: woah fionas lookin' hott!
jared: talk bout barking up the wrong tree *snigger*
jason: yeah! she's a right lemon!
An anime/manga or (anime/manga) based fan-work that depicts sexual acts.
Often shortened to simply "Lemon", the term is actually derived from a hentai anime in 1984, "Cream Lemon", which told a story about a girl called Ami and her relationships.
Since then "Lemon" has been used to refer to all sexually-oriented fanworks, in particular fan-fiction.
"That site has a few lemon fics"
1. A tasty fruit that makes you make a funny face.
2. A fan fiction that is based on an anime/manga or video game that is sexualy oriented
3. Something that was useless or crappy
4. A lame person or thing
5. A bitter fruit
1. Your face looks funny, haha
2. That was a good lemon about Goku and Bulma
3. That was a total lemon, what a waste of money
4. Your suck a Lemon
A lemon is a story of explicit nature, often seen as fanfiction for video games, anime or manga. It can range from mild to extreme adult scenes. Lemons are usually rated 18+ and are not recommended for minors.
"This lemon is rather steamy compared to one I read yesterday."
A car that you buy that you think is good, but really it sucks like hell and will break right after you buy it.
Dude, that car was a lemon, I was about to hand over my check when the radiator blew up, coolant flowed out like my ass when I gave my woman some rusty mountains after eating that mad stale t bell.
1) A delicious yellow citrus fruit, good with Coke or Pepsi. Many find it sour.
2) A fanfiction rated NC-17 for graphic sexual situations, banned on fanfiction.net
3) A sexual game played by horny high school students. The names of five boys are written down, as well as five things one can do with a lemon, five girls, five female body parts, and five location. They are then numbered from one to five in a random order to create amusing sentences.
1) I don't like lemons. They're sour.
2) Ohmigosh, I read this totally hawt Hermione/Draco lemon!!
3)Let's play LEMON!
In the world of fandom (check out fan fiction, fanfiction, fanfic(s), or fic(s)), a lemon is a story which consists of sexually explicit themes and situations.
Limes: More romantic and cuddly than sexual, with some fooling around and kissing.
PWP: Stands for “Porn Without Plot” or “Plot? What Plot?” Much more hardcore and to the point than lemons. As the name suggests, it’s all about sex, and is completely absent of any storyline or plot that would take place in a lemon or lime.
You can google Harry Potter lemons (just about any popular work of fiction for teens will do) or google anime lemons.
Um... lemon... ^__^;;
an object of dubious value; a piece of crap.
My computer is so slow, I really think it's a lemon.