A hospital in the Bronx.
1) Bronx Lebanon hospital is not St. John's hospital.
2) Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center is the largest voluntary, not-for-profit health care system serving both the South and Central Bronx.
Officially - A country in the Middle East
Actually - A place where great food and the most GORGEOUS women come from
Guy 1: Holy shit!!! Look at that babe!!!
Guy 2: Oh yeah, she's from Lebanon
Guy 1: That explains it
Lebanon is a country in the middle east. It has GREAT food, I'm tellin you it's the best food ever made. The women there are soo hot that if you get too close...you might melt. It's all nightlife over thurr, and without many laws, it can seriously get exciting. Most people say it's the best nightlife in the world. It's a pimps life I'll tell you that. Just make sure u kno who ur talkin 2.
tourist 1-how old u have to be to go to a club in this place?
tourist 2-dont matter.
1) Lebanon is the most beautiful country in the world. Many call it the Europe of the Middle-East. It is the only place I know where you can go skiing and swim in a real beach on the same day.
Sadly, there have been many religious and ethnic wars which have destroyed the country over and over. But, we always end up rebuilding it to be more beautiful than ever.
2) Lebanese are always capable of knowing each other's origins for some reason.
3)Our women always fight over who should wash the dishes while the men discuss politics.
4) We are the inventors of Frarabic (French Arabic), which I also like to call French Tourettes. Sometimes, when you can't find a word in arabic, you involuntarily replace it with a French word (Sometimes English) while replacing the "P" sounds with "B" sounds.
5) Overly polite amogst each other, not always polite amogst others.
6) It takes us about an hour to say good-bye (Applies to all arabs)
7) Our women have natural beauty. Despite their hairy bodies, they wax often so it does not show.
8) Ever try Kibbi Nayi, Tabbouleh, Fattoush or Hommous? If you did, you would swear off all fast food forever.
9) God save Lebanon!
1) Bob: Wow! Have you ever been to Lebanon?more...
Bob: Oh my freaking God! It's AMAZING!
2) Tarek: Inta min il loubnen?
Fadi: Kif 3rifit?
Translation: Tarek: You're lebanese?
Fadi: How'd u know?
3)Leila: A3teeni sa7nik, yalla
Lilian: Mish ma32ooli inti! Inti a3teeni sa7nik
Leila: Yalla, inti bi bayti, a3teeni sa7nik 7abibti!
*And so on and so forth
Translation: Leila: Come on, give me your plate!
Lilian: I can't believe you! You give me your plate!
Leila: Come on, you're in my house, give me your plate honey!
4) Ghassan: Wa2afni il Bolice mbara7.
Jiryis: Lezzim tintibhi aktar.
Ghassan: Akhad il Auto taba3i kamen!
5) Sans definition
6) -O.K. Bye!
-Bye say hi to your wife!
-Ok you say hi to yours!
-Make sure you come back soon
-You should come to our house sometime
-And bring your kids, too!
-Of course. How old is your son again?
-Oh, he's turning fifteen soon.
-Wow he's becoming a man
*Three hours later*
-No way! I thought he was dead!
-No he's still alive, but he's in the hospital.
-O.K., I think I need to get going now!
-All right, see you!
(Talk trash about each other once door closes)
7) -Have you seen Rita?
-And her friend Mayy isn't bad either.
-You think I got a shot?
8) -Dude, Oh My GOOOD! I went to this arabic wedding yesterday!
-I'm never eating McDonald's again!!
9) See audio on top left of page
The little country that could.
The greatest country you'll never step foot in.
The right country, at the wrong place at the wrong time, always.
Plagued with old as well as new religious conflicts it has never asked to be a part of, egotistical, shitheaded neighbours involved in endless dick contests, useless leaders leading an equally useless corrupt government, and a population whose superficial minority overshadows the most kindhearted and generous people you can ever meet, this country was never given a chance to shine the way only the lebanese know it can shine.
Lebanon managed to glow despite previous destruction. It will glow again despite this one. May it one day find the peace it deserves.
Lebanon is the prime example of a playground intended for its children, but turned into one for overzealous criminals.
Aight ladies...I aint neva seen a place this exciting. I went to lebanon 2 months ago (June '04). DAMN, all u do there is c gorgeous guys, party all nite long, and eat the best food in the world. This place rocks. Oh yea the girls ova there r sooo drop dead hot...i dont even kno wat to say. if ya havent already...learn arabic, go to lebanon and if ur english or american...b careful who u talk 2.
-I had such a good time there.
-Me 2, i dont kno y we leavin.
The most modern, westernized and european country in the middle east.more...
-Lebanon is the only country in the middle east with no desert.
-The ancient Phoenician civilization is now present day Lebanon
-Lebanese people are an ethnic mix of French, Arabic and Italian. When the Romans invaded Jerusalem in the year 70 CE, they settled in the Bekaa valley. This is why there are Roman Ruins in Baalbeck. After the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the French colonized Lebanon and settled in and brought their culture and influence into the cities. The Lebanese Christians are Maronite, descents of French Catholics. While Lebanon is a middle eastern country made up of Arabic people they were also influenced by european cultures.
- Country with the best food in the middle east. Kebabs, garlic sauce, rice and tabooleh is the best!
- The only country to have fashion designers in LVMH outside of Europe. Armani, Chanel, Valentino, etc are all European, but Lebanons designers: Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Zuhair Murad and Abed Mahfouz have Haute Couture fashion houses in Paris and Milan as well.
- Lebanon is called the "Switzerland of the Middle East" and its main city Beirut is called "The Paris of the middle east"
-Beirut is the most modern and European city in the middle east.
-Lebanon is known for having the most beautiful women in the world. Men in all the Muslim countries are told in Madrasas (arabic schools) that they should Pray to Allah(SWT) to get a Lebanese wife. All the Sports Illus...
Cool place, nice climate, very good food, gorgeous women, beautiful churches and cathedrals... the best wine in the universe!!
Lebanon is in the middle east bordering israel and syria, and hopefully soon it should become a european state.