U.K.: Students leaving a particular institution of education (in their last "year" of study). Equivalent to "Seniors" in the U.S., except these students will certainly not be present at said institution subsequent to the upcoming "long vacation" (i.e., summer).
Wow I can't believe we're leavers already.
1. Something that you'll get addicted to once you start being one because of the endless joy you'll get, knowing that everyone in the game is throwing vulgar words at you yet you can't hear what they say.
2. A person who leaves a game because:
(a) his wife's giving birth.
(b) his mom threatens to pull plug.
(c) other players are way too noob for him.
Icefrog: damn, noobs...
--Icefrog has left the game--
Noob_in_diguise: wtf, leaver?
Typically used in the custom Warcraft 3 game, dota
. There are a few different types of leavers:
1. Assholes that join a DotA game just so they can leave when the game starts and annoy the piss out of everyone.
2. Assholes that play in DotA games and then leave when they are sucking badly.
3. Complete morons that join in a Dota game and leave the room before the host even starts.
That fucking leaver fucked us over, now it's 4v5!
leavers are west australians who graduate year 12 and spend a week getting completly hammered at dunsborough or margaret river. (exactly the same as schoolies only from WA)
-we've finished school lets go to leavers and get pissed?
-like we need an excuse!
-true! but lets do it anyway
Noun. A leaver is someone who joins a game (like starcraft, warcraft) and just leaves. There are also called homos, faggots, fuckers, ballsuckers, pussy pinchers, and a variety of other words. These leavers are often banlisted if they leave during a game in warcraft. If on a banlist there reputation will decrease and will be boot from many games. They disturb the team balance in many games.
1. #$%@ left the game and now is a leaver.
Host:ok lets go
game starts in 5
afasdv has left the game
Host: WAT A HOMO
Someone who leaves their work to the last minute but to the surprise of others somehow miraculously gets top marks.
Bob: I've got about 8,500 words left to write for my dissertation
Guss: So you've only done 1,500? Dude that's due in on Monday! Everyone I know has done it!
Bob: Yeah. I always leave things to the last minute. I'm a leaver
Guss: You're crazy.
Guss: So how did you do
Bob: I got a high first
Guss: I hate you.
Used to define a member of the household or place of residence who frequently misplaces and forgets about their possessions. Commonly left articles include: perishable foods, dirty dishes, clothing.
Jon left his hat in my room again. He's such a leaver.
Marty is a leaver because he forgot about his frozen dinner and left it overnight in the microwave.