Ma Man Fat Joe doing His thang doin da lean back da hottest song and dance of da summer take dat white people yal whites need to learn to dance
Fat joe Leaning back
A dance for fat guys, but fat guys can only go as far as turn sideways, as Fat Joe demonstrates in his video.
Fat Joe claims to be leaning back, but it looks like he's only turning sideways.
The only dance move obese people can achieve on the dancefloor.
At Fat Joe's party, they have to play "Lean Back" over and over, so that everyone can dance.
They do this because Fat Joe's brother, Hefty Henry, broke his spine after attempting to dance to "Cha Cha Slide." Poor Henry.
1) A rap song sung by the Terror Squad.
2) A command exclaiming to perform the act of leaning back.
Said my niggas don't dance,
we just pull up the pants and,
Do the Roc-away.
Now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back.
A way of tellin' someone to calm down or to get outta ya face while arguing."
Nigga, lean back before I punch you in ya shit.
Comes from the fatjoe and terror squad song named "LEAN BACK", a way of dancing while not actually dancing, just pulling up your pants and leaning back.
my n*****s dont dance, we just pull up our pants, and "Lean Back"
1. Standard definition involving the shift of one's body backwards.
2. Action that Roy Jones was forced to do. Also a kick as move on the dance floor credited to the hit song.
1. He was so repulsed by the odor omitted by the man's asshole he was forced to lean back.
2. Todd impressed the ladies on the dance floor when the song "The Rockaway" forced him to lean back.
a dance move where one shoulder is pulled back on the beat
its the summer's new dance move