The absence of love. Hate is unproductive, problematic, and inefficient, to look at it from a scientic POV and downright evil from a religious one.
Hate leads to hate. Conflict to conflict. War to war. Death to death. Yet love still leads to love, and it's always a viable option for those of a more logical and benign mind.
Hate.. a noun used to describe a permanent anger for someone.. or something.. it never goes away.. when you see the thing you hate anger burns in you..
fear leads to anger.. anger leads to hate.. and hate.. leads to the darkside..
To send someone a link disguised as something innocent, such as cute animals, which in reality links to a disturbing picture of the new buff Carrot Top.
Me: Hey man, need cheering up? Check out these cute kittens: cute-animals-blog.notlong.com
You: OH MAN THAT IS HORRIBLE, I HATE YOU!
Me: You have just been CARROT TOPPED!
1. Television that encourages viewers to hate, despise and fear "the enemy." George Orwell predicted the rise of Hate TV in his novel "1984." Usually found on the cable channels, Hate TV is the fastest-growing type of pseudo-news. Key characteristics include:more...
- Scapegoating (blaming a small group for the problems of all)
- Fear-mongering (raising the specter of impending tyranny)
- Simplistic thinking (condensing complex issues into a few hate-filled slogans)
- Truthiness (presenting rumors as established fact)
- Repetition (to give lies the ring of truth)
- Stereotyping (along racial, ethnic or religious lines)
- Assault Interviewing (attacking guests who disagree with the party line)
- Pandering (filling a studio with partisan crowds who will cheer or boo on cue)
- Thematic Aggregation ("packaging" a variety of fears, prejudices and hot-button issues under a common theme)
- Code Words (using substitutes for common racial slurs, insults, etc.)
- Multi-Media Marketing (combining TV with publishing, radio, websites, etc. to reinforce the core message)
- Narrowing (redefining the boundaries of "acceptable belief" to ostracize moderates)
- Movement Hype (promoting a specific group of people as the only "true" Americans)
- Event Manipulation (exaggerating the size, impact or diversity of a protest or political rally)
Hate TV inevitably leads to greater political polarization, up to and including acts of violence against the perceived "enemy."
Hate is a concept that is generally misunderstood. It is commonly believed to simply be an intense combination of anger and dislike, however, this is incorrect, because hate has little to do with actual dislike.
Hate is born of lack of understanding and fear, which leads to aversion to the subject of the hatred, but not dislike of the subject.
In order to dislike something, one must understand it, and so it is impossible to both hate and dislike something.
For instance, a redneck who's never read a book can correctly say "I hate Muslims," because that poor redneck has no idea what Muslims are actually about, but has heard that they do bad things. This redneck therefore fears the Muslims and does not understand the muslims, leading to hatred of said Muslims.
INCORRECT: I have tried cauliflower, and judging by it's flavor and texture, I have come to the conclusion that I hate cauliflower.
(In actuality, this person simply dislikes cauliflower.)
CORRECT: I have never tried cauliflower, but because of a video on youtube telling me that cauliflower kills people, I have come to the conclusion that I hate cauliflower.
(This person truly hates cauliflower because he/she misunderstands and fears cauliflower.)
Stems from fear, leads to hate.
The desire to punhish other sentient beings who you consider to be harming your position.
I am going to overthrow my government as they wish for me to willingly starve to death and allow my friends and family to be executed.
He is the pinnacle of all evil it seems. But he is really the victim.
Once Anakin Skywalker, the boy with exceptional skills who was selfless and innocent as a child. His skills made him arrogant as he got older. He was reckless and didn't abide by Jedi rules This led to him falling in love with Padme Amidala.
He feared losing her, and as Yoda said,
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.'
He went to the Dark Side in order to save his wife, everything he ever does he believes he's doing for good.
He is the Chosen One, the one who brings the force back into balance.
Also father of Luke and Leia.
The whole of the Star Wars saga is about the tradgedy of Darth Vader.
(Plus he kicks ass!)
Obi-Wan: A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father.
Darth Vader=Anakin Skywalker