LeMoyne'd luh-moynd - verb
1. To suffer a home defeat at the hands of a vastly overmatched regional foe.
2. Resembling, approximating, observing, or having no similar qualities to something that has been LeMoyne'd.
The term LeMoyne'd was coined during the exhibition schedule of the 2009-2010 college basketball season. The term references a 82-79 victory by DII LeMoyne College over megalithic crosstown rivals the Syracuse Orange. The fact that coach Jim Boeheim won the first official game of the season, gaining his 800th career victory with a 75-43 thrashing of the Albany Great Danes, took some of the sting out of the earlier loss.
Chaminaded shamehinahdid - verb
1. To suffer a regular-season road defeat at the hands of a vastly overmatched foe while ranked in the AP Poll.
2. In our defense, it was a long trip, we were tired from jet lag, and those little shits got lucky.
3. We hear it happens to all men at some point in their lives. Seriously!
4. It's not you, it's us.
Watch out you don't get LeMoyne'd