1) To cause someone or something to lie down in the rest position.
2) A brand of chips that are often told to "get their smile on".
1) Mom: Okay Baby, time to go to bed. Let me just lay you down in your crib so I can get back to your father.
Baby: Goo goo ga ga.
2) Announcer/back of a Lays chip bag: Lays, get your smile on.
1. Sexual intercourse; a partner in this
2. Have sexual intercourse with.
Note: over time, this verb has lost any implications re positions and active/passive roles. Women can use it of men, though they seldom do. (e.g early Sidi Bou Said song in which female vocalist wonders "shall I lay him? I don't know..."
Not a professional in a specific field.
John is a physics lay person.
I only have a couple of friends that i have had my whole life, and they have always been the best lay's.
Laughing At You.
I hit my head with the wall.
This stands for: Laughing at you.
This is used in msn text.
Douche: Hey man, i think i just sharted
Bag: Hahahaha! lay!