1. a penis
2. a dickhead
Originates from Cork, Ireland
1. "She bit me langer off"
2. "That fella's a langer"
Word of Cork origin. Has several meanings, depending on context.
2) Foolish person
3) To be intoxicated
1) I've got a huge langer, boy.
2) You're some langer, boy.
3) He was langers, boy.
A silly man,fool, idiot, somebody who is very drunk,
the background of the word comes from county Cork in Ireland
that lads a langer
he is some langer
A multitude of meanings
1. a penis.
2. a person drunk or otherwise idiotically ridiculous
3. An asshole, creep, fuckwad, dipshit, mother-fucker, or ass-wipe, but always a undisputable cork langer.
Multiple uses of the word include Langer-dan, Lang-ball, and my-friend-steven-the-langer.
1. He whipped out his langer.
2. She was absolutly langers.
3. Mick McCarthy is a langer.
That langer slept with my girlfriend.
What langer-dan didn't know was that she had ghonnaria.
1. a prick
2. to be langered (drunk)
1. all teachers are langers
2. oh god my head i was langered last night
3. did ya see that langer over there he fell again
Derivitive of langer meaning drunk or 'pissed'
I was so langers after the pub last night I woke up in the park, boy!
2. Thundering idiot
3. drunk (pl)
He was so langers (or langerated) last night, he never put his langer back in after a wazz(pee), what a langer!