2. A vehicle which value depreciates 25% or more when all 4 tires leave the dealers lot. No other vehicle has a poorer depreciation value. A bad investment
3. A vehicle that will get you there(maybe), but you will have to walk home.
4. A vehicle that the body is made from Aluminum. Land Rover bodies do not rust. They corrode, and this is the best thing Rovers do. Land Rovers steel frames rust.
5. A vehicle that is an electrical nightmare.
6. A vehicle that quality is so poor that Ford Motor Company had to buy it. Now they wish they did'nt.
7. A vehicle that parts must be preordered and kept on hand due to the fact that parts are not carried at regular auto parts stored
7. A vehicle that MILF's like.
I'd rather push a Land Cruiser than ride in a Land Rover. Hell I'd rather dive a Jeep, and they suck too.
#1 Let's go fourwheelin, I just got my Rover running again.
#2 No way man, My Land Cruiser and I are tired of draging your British junk back to town.
Person 2: Such a sweet lookin car.
If you buy one, within 6 months you will either a)want another one or b)set it on fire and roll it into a lake.
In stock configuration, it will (and has) outperformed other lifted vehicles.
If you don't have money and wrenching skills, stay away.
This kind kind of tool behavior will result in losing friends and/or becoming worthless.
Thomas is landrovering over that awful new metalcore album. What a tool.
Nick is already landrovering another video game that hasn't even been released yet. He needs to level up.
An amazing vehicle with blindly loyal followers, the Land Rover is capable of amazing off road feats barring common mechanical and electrical malfunctions.
Six Months Later: "Damn, Carter's driving his 330i again, the Rover must be in the shop."
Designer Maurice Wilks in 1948: "Wow, this U.S. Army Jeep that I drive around my property is awesome! I hear that Willys has been selling civilian versions for 3 years now! I'll convince the Rover company to build something similiar with little to none of the pluses of the design that Bantam made and Ford and Willys perfected!" "What's this galvanic corrosion people speak of?"
Many people are now getting them just for the status, and putting 22" chrome rims on it which goes against everything the company stands for and represents.
If you doubt Land Rover then watch videos of the Camel Trophy
Land Rover Owner: I bet you would not have lasted one day with stock Land Rovers in the Camel Trophy
Toyota Owner: MY YOTA IS A BEAST!!
Land Rover Owner: Why do I always tow you out of every trail we go to?