Originated from the classic board game Chutes & Ladders, where your bane is the chute and your savior is the ladder.
Donald Trump's business sense is ladders, while his hair is chutes.
2) A tool with steps, usually in a triangular shape used in climbing or reaching higher places.
3) The second in a set when used in an example.
4) Slang for a 3mg Xanex pill due to the fact that it resembles a ladder.
2) The painter was on a ladder.
3) Mcdonalds and Burger King both have burgers but I would have to choose the ladder.
4) Damn that ladder really fucked me up.