1. To be in a state of relaxation; chilled out, laid back, easy going.
2. Used to describe the uneventfulness of a city or place in a positive manner.
1. (Sunny afternoon, sitting around with friends doing nothing)
"I'm feeling so lace right about now."
"Today has been so lace."
2. "Man, this city is so lace, nothing ever happens here."
"I love how lace this place is, it's very calming."
to add something such as ecstacy to a drug like marijuana
Bro I think this weed is laced with some heavy shit.
To hit somebody in the face
you will get lace
To be hit lace-out, like the football term. To have something delivered to you the way you expect/may or may not deserve. Eg. When your fan is not oscillating and directed straight at you, it is said to be hitting you lace.
thanks for turning my fan on, it's hittin' me fuckin' lace.
Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies:a public continuation school that offers higher learning.Students here are usually referred to as "nerdy potheads." Most students are laid back.
Hey you hittin' up Ben's place for some kush?
Na, imma go see what LACES has.
to chain to puches together in vigorous manner usually resulting in someones ass being kicked
To be adorn with jewelry.
Who laced you up with all that ice?
1. A type of fabric used to make those ugly dollies your grandma uses.
2. A nickname for girls named: Lacy, Lacie, Lacey, Laci
1. "Ew grandma! What's under your glass?"
"Oh that's my dollie! It's made out of the finest lace of France."
"Oh Hi Lace! How are you?"