A common preposition that can be placed before any English word to make it French.
"I am le French" or "I am le cool"
1. French article meaning "the."
2. Something dumb that hipsters on the internet use to make their statements or usernames more scene.
1. J'apprécie le petit gâteau.
2. LiveJournal username ____le_tragedy or something similar.
2a. xxxdisco: my boyfriend fingerbanged the salvation army cashier
electrikkkbang: le sigh, when you gonna dump his ass?
A popular phrase used on the Internet by 9 year old kids that replaces the word "the".
"OMG, I am so le kool!! XDDD"
"LOL UMAD BRO le UMAD XDDDD Trolololololol"
"Le cool story bro"
law enforcement in the escort world
the ho was cautious of LE.
A Common Vietnamese last name.
Look in the phonebook to see how many 'Le' in your area.
An article in French that translates to "the." Used in front of singular, masculine nouns.
le chien, le cahier, le garcon.
1. Mandarin Chinese word used as a past tense marker. Pronounced "luh."
2. French word meaning 'the'.
1. "Ta men wo de jia lai le."
2. "Le cafe."