1. Gang bangin hard core homie nigga from roots, also known as "Toby" by the nice toobob, learned his place in society after many lashings.
2.Slur used by white suburban teens to degrade members of the black race.
Nice White Man: "Say your name nigger!"
Toby: "Kunta kinte"
Nice White Man: "Your name Toby boy."
*white man lashes*
Toby "Toby sir."
1. One of the main characters in Alex Haley's 1974 Reader's Digest story series "Roots."
2. One of the main characters in Alex Haley's 1976 book "Roots: Saga of an American Family."
3. One of the main characters in Alex Haley's 1977 ABC miniseries "Roots," which chronicles the lives of Kunta Kinte and his descendents. The young Kunta Kinte was played by LeVar Burton and the older Kinte was played by John Amos.
4. An African-American that lived in the 1700s. As a teenager, Kinte was captured in Africa by white slavers, taken across the Middle Passage, sold into slavery in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, USA, and renamed "Toby." Kunta Kinte is Alex Haley's great great great great-grandfather.
"Kizzy, don't you forget Kamby Bolongo mean 'river.'"
The act of having doggystyle sex with a girl on her period. Then taking ones hand and wiping the blood off of her vaging,and striping it across her back to give her the appearance that she has just been whipped.
Not only did I get my red wings... i gave that skank a Kunta Kinte
A deceptive proper noun used to call someone a Cunt. Most commonly used in the workplace or in formal environments to verbally deviate around much stronger, flavorful words.
Joe: Ya, Jane pisses me off
Jake: I know right? She's such a Kunta Kinte.