1. Not all Korean guys are dickheads. The cocky Korean guys you see all the time are probably the sociopaths who HAD to immigrate to the US to start anew, but ended up getting worse. A lot of Korean guys are really nice and fun to hang out with...just not those guys.
2. Not all Korean girls are fangirls. There ARE a lot of girls who hate the electronic sounds and gay-looking idols. Instead they like Korean hiphop or indie, which talk about things more important than money, cars, and women.
(also anyone who says pretty Korean girls are backstabbers and bitches is just kidding themselves.)
3. Not all Korean kids excel at math and science. I know most of them are, but that's just because the schools in Korea run a very tight curriculum in math and science. it really is not different. You can look at it as cramming.
4. Not all Koreans are weird dressers. Yes, I do realize some guys wear sweater vests and tight button-down shirts and so on. But Korea is well known for its unique street fashion.
(They do wear abercrombie and hollister, though.)
5. Not all Koreans hate Japan. Actually only the idiots hate the country itself. Most of them hate the cruel unhumane things that Japanese did to Koreans when Korea was Japan's territory, for 34 years.
6. Not all Korean guys love starcraft. Actually starcraft is really kind of dead now. If you tell people you play starcraft, they WILL call you a nerd.
Normal person: He's my friend and he's way nicer than you, asshole. (punch) BTW he's Korean.
#1 - "Dude, let get a game of Starcraft on."
#2 - "Alright, let's get a 1v1v1."
#1 - "Cool, I got a friend who plays."
#2 - "Who is he?"
#1 - "Some Korean gu---."
#2 - *signs out"
2) Objects or merchandise from Korea
No koreans do not all look the same, apparently all asians look the same. Wrong. Go get a new pair of eyes. All three major Asian countries have similar cultures but are distinctly different. If you get pissed that some country copied your country get over yourselves because you aren't part of that country. Your country probably copied too.
*Statistic is based on nothing
Kyle Broflovski: Wow, look at all these people playing right now!
Eric Cartman: Yeah it's bullcrap! I bet half of these people are Koreans.
Jung: Because , She's Korean with a hot temper. I didn't get into Yale like my brother did. Instead I got into Darmouth.
Greg: That's crazy.
- Confused with North and South Korea.
- Often described as most unmerciful less fighters.
- One of the most hardest languages.
- Full pride of themselves but knows when to not use it.
- Disputes between Japan and Korea.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Very religious.
- First team from Asia to reach top 4 in World Cup.
- Loves Starcraft.
- Loves Kimchi.
- Very smart in Math and science and History.
- Many are born leaders (Military wise).