Top Definition
The part of any mechanical device that is not working.
"Did you check the knuter valve? It's the brass thing underneath the pipe thingy.
by Michael Palmer May 03, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.