Subscribe English
look up any word, like queef:
Lady parts, flaps, the protruding parts of a woman's sexual organs. More common in women of a more senior age, usually mothers.
"Mate she was beautiful, shame about the knicker giblets"

"Show me your knicker giblets"
by bertybater February 13, 2010
1 1