Shorts that only go down to your knee (maybe shorter).
Back in the day, people wouldn't have their shorts down to their ankles like people do now.
Haven't you seen old school ballers from the NBA? Their shorts would be at their knee caps or shorter.
About the example: When Nas first got into the rap game, with the album 'Illmatic' back in 1994, people weren't wearing these huge over-sized shorts that some people do now.
When Nas hit the scene I was still rockin knee-highs - The Game on 200 Bars and Runnin
half calf is the certain type of sock that reaches half way up the tibia (shin) and ends just below the calf.
Half calf is the perfect balance of knee highs and no shows.
(Plural Half Calves)
Dude: Guess wat ima where since it be nice outside tomorrow.
Fella: Hold on let me guess you gonna be rockin' some legit shorts with the half calves. (Plural of Half calf)
|3.||Thigh High Socks|
Socks that go past the knee, and reach up to the thigh. Sometimes used as a term for thigh high stockings, which are thinner amd sheerer fabric. Thigh highs are worn with skirts and shorts, often with converse or knee boots. Thigh highs are considered sexy, as they often reveal only a portion of the leg. Not to be worn by people who can't brave knee socks.
Guy 1: Damn, did you see Stacy today?
Guy 2: No. What about her
Guy 1: She wore these white socks. They were up to her thigh, and she had these short shorts, and it was HOT.
Guy 2: Thigh high socks? I gotta see that.
|4.||Alice In Wonderland Reject|
1. ALICE IN WONDERLAND REJECTS are strong/ creative /independent/ chivalrous MAVERICKS, free thinking leaders, gifted girls united in the FASHION /FILM/ THEATER/ DANCE/ MUSIC/ FINE ARTS/BODY ART. Many are art students & college drop outs. They're always wearing tutus, thigh highs, rainbow colored hair, & dating hot guys. To be DEFINED as an A.I.W.R., 1 MUST BE MULTI-TALENTED in MANY UNRELATED mediums of the arts. They are habitually ridiculed /dismissed/ outcast-ed/ misunderstood by the mainstream / majority of society, for their non conforming opinionated nature / choice of action/ choice of fashion. They explain themselves to NO ONE that disapproves of them & are habitually used to being shunned by conservative Christians, non Christians, liberals EVERYONE basically.
2. coy, eccentric, odd, quirky introverted loners, with geeky/ nerdy interest in games like the Rubik's cubes & tetris type games etc, though they can be quiet & reserved, they can be quite outspoken about their passions/convictions, & they stand out everywhere they go.
3. Alice In Wonderland Rejects is a fashion/art line/brand created by Vikki L. Y the ORIGINAL Alice In Wonderland Reject. The video sur-reality series AIWR is currently in preproduction, & will be shot late 2013, released early 2014 released via internet.
"Look at Vikki over there with her apron full of color pencils, getting kicked out of "Concerts IN the Park", for doing caricatures for free?!! Watch tommorrow she'll be in another event busking for tips, tap dancing or singing something like an alice in wonderland rejectalways do!"~Billy
someone who is extremely ugly or extremely stupid. It is said with a sarcastic tone.
Girl walks in with a green shirt, blue shorts, pink knee highs and black shoes. Your response to this is...
"Cutie, what were you thinking when you got dressed this morning."
A Japanese fashion consisting of poofy knee-length skirts, lacy tops (normally blouses or cutsews), pretty knee-highs or tights, and lots and lots of lace. Has absolutely nothing to do with Gwen Stefani.
Has several subgenres, the most popular of which are:
Gothic Lolita: Basically the darker side of loli. Best example is Mana's clothing line Moi Meme Moitie
Sweet Loli: The more sweet side of loli, most common colors are pink and blue. Best examples are Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Angelic Pretty.
Kurorori: Basically a lolita who wears nothing but black. Even if it's a Gothic Lolita dress, if it's all black, it's a Kurorori dress.
Shirorori: A lolita who wears nothing but white. Even if it's a Gothic Lolita or a Sweet Lolita dress, if it's all white, it's Shirorori.
Related Fashions: kodona, EGA
Note: If the skirt becomes too short, or there is not enough lace or poof, it is no longer loli.
When I visit Tokyo, my favorite thing to do is go shopping in my favorite store, Angelic Pretty, and meet up with my lolita friends.
If you're a huuuge fan of Fergie's from bep and you try to copy her style and buy the same stuff you see her wearing, and freak out when you see her or the Peas on tv?... then you are Fergified!
- call articles of clothing 'Fergie pants' or 'Fergie hat'
- paint your nails black and insist it's not gothic, it's Fergie-ish
- wear bangles up to your elbows
- use the word 'Fergie-ish'
- rock Adidas!!!
- try to educate your family about Fergie or the Peas
- do your hair like Fergie's
- represent the LA fingers...even though you're not from LA...but from the East Coast
- copy her moves
- make those shirts she wears from pantyhose
- mix patterns/styles to create the ultimate look
- scraaaammme whenever you see Fergie on tv
- talk like Fergie
- wear heels with knee-highs
- want arched eyebrows
- relate everything to Fergie
- are willing to stand in line for 6 hours if it guarantees you a spot in the very front at a bep concert, so you can see Fergie upclose
- travel to a different city to see the Peas
- want to put dice on your Frankie B. jeans a la My Humps
-your mom is annoyed with ya always talking bout bep
If you answered 'yes' to most of these, you are officially FERGIFIED!