Someone from Ukraine, or of Ukrainian descent. Usually stands at an above average height, but many are known to be quite enormous (e.g. Klitschko's).
A true Ukrainian speaks his native tongue and knows how to dance. We tend to stay out of world affairs, because we have enough of our own problems with Moscals breathing down our necks.
Some Ukrainians usually tend to dislike Russians, because of the history and culture they have stolen from us and accredited to themselves, even our native dish called Borsch!
In all they are fine people who are easy to be friends with.
Ukrainians colonized them during the ages of Kievan Rus.
1. One who is incredibly ugly.
2. One who is constantly talking shit.
3. One who has shit for brains.
Lennox Lewis talked shit about Klitschko after almost being beaten like the bitch he is: therefore Lennox Lewis is an asshead.
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe, witht the territory of approximately 600.000 square km. (second largest country in Europe except Russia) and the population of about 48 million ppl.more...
Till 1992 has been in the USSR, the Soviet Union, then declared independence.
Languages spoken - Ukrainian mostly on West of the country and Russian elswhere, mostly in Eastern parts. Actually a bilingual country.
Capital city - Kyiv (or Kiev depending whether you transliterate it from Ukrainian or Russian), about 3 mln ppl.
Ukraine (not 'THE Ukraine, wtf?') has its pros and contras as ANY OTHER country in this small world.
Some good facts about it:
- Very pretty women. Really. You come and see - really a LOT of beautiful chics around;
- Great nature. Mountians, seashores, steppes, rivers and lakes, etc;
- Great culture, in spite of being some 3 centuries a colony to the north neighbour, Russia, Ukraine has its own culture, literature, music, etc;
- Good-hearted, well educated people, full of hospitality and sense of humour, who love to eat smackest dishes in the world - vareniks (stuffed dough balls), borshch, and many others;
- Really the best and purest vodkas produced in Ukraine. While it's located between Russia and Poland, believed to be the homelands of vodka, namely Ukraine is the cradle of the purest vodkas, because there they produced it ONLY from wheat, which makes the drink really smooth. Ukraine never brags about its vodkas, because they love to drink thgemseve...
when a female has been donned with masculine features of the face such as heavy chin, facial hair, large brow bone, bulbous nose, thick eye brows, receding hairline, Adam's apple, penis
1. Dude, that chick is so bro-faced
2. I can't believe you slept with that bro-face
3. Danny D loves the bro-faces
4. Only a mama could love a bro-face like that.
|5.||"Young Lion Syndrome"|
In a pride of lions, one (occasionally as many as 3-4) male is the undisputed leader. This male is usually between the ages of 3 and 15, and it is he who mates with all the females, drives out the younger males, and defends the pride from outside threats.
Young lions, on the other hand, are driven out of the pride by the old male/s when they reach maturity. From this point on they generally roam, looking for an old male to challenge and replace as head of their own pride.
The analogy extends to human behavior, particularly in areas where men compete, such as sports and social situations. For instance, an 18-year old college freshman continually trying to outchug a 24-year old graduate student who has been drinking for several years may be referred to as having "Young Lion Syndrome."
Headline: Vitali Klitschko knocks out Samuel Peter! Today the old lion returned to defend his crown. 37-year old Vitali Klitschko hammered 28-year old Samuel Peter, forcing him to quit at the end of the eighth round.
Peter declared during a press conference prior to the fight that Klitschko was "too old" to defeat him - clearly a case of "Young Lion Syndrome".
New Zealand colloquialism
To be absolutley dominated.
To destroy leaving no trace.
To pound. Hard.
"I mosed that chick on saturday night, she was still walking funny on wednesday"
"Canterbury mosed Wellington 147-0"
"Rome was mosed by the Visigoths in AD 410"
"that little british guy mosed Klitschko in 5 rounds"
Where one avoids another due to being scared or a coward.
The term 'ducking' is often used in combat sports such as boxing.
David Haye is 'ducking' the Klitschko brothers. He is a coward and/or chicken. For over two years David Haye has stated he is going to 'beat up' the two Klitschkos but doesnt want to fight them. He has made up numerous excuses not to fight them and even pulled out of a fight one week before it was scheduled.