Where long white robes and tall white hoods to represent the ghosts of Confederate Army. Usually burn the Christian cross as a sign of intimidation anda sign of faith. Mainly died out uring the Great Depression. Idiots that hated alomst everything.
-Cause I'm a moron!!
"I managed to score a negative 100 for my IQ test"
I belive that by burning my own lregious symbol I am upholding its values"
"I dont like other races because when I do evil things to them they complain"
"If you are a moron like me, join my clan"
"Wow I cant even spell clan in the basic form!"
"If I take over the world, I will make sure we are the same colour....but first i have to learn what colours are?"
2. Kinder, Küche, Kirche - an old German slogan, pre-dating Nazi Germany but used during the third Reich describing a woman’s place in society. Translated it means: Children, kitchen, church.
3. Kataastaasang, Kagalanggalangang Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (loosely translated as The Highest and Noblest Society of the Nation's Sons). The Katipunan was a patriotic secret society founded in the Philippines in 1892 by Andrés Bonifacio intended to free the country from colonizers.
4. Kylmä, Koho, Kompressio is a Finnish technique of emergency treatment for sprains.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. Krusty's Komedy Klassics. Shown only once at the Apollo Theatre in New York.
2. Klu Klux Klan: A gang of low-IQ hicks who like to 'spread the light of God' by burning crosses. Symbols such as the celtic cross, swastika, and white robe and pointed hat are sometimes attributed to them, though, just like their faggot bigotry, are stolen from other cultures, and were all at one point symbols of peace. The Celtic cross and Swastika were stolen from the Nazis who in turn stole them from the Irish and Indians, respectivly. As for the robes, they are worn by marchers during Holy Week in Spain. They used to be criminals who would repent their sins and cover their faces, but now it is simply a nationwide activity of religion.
A group of racist people who believe in white supremecy, they are most famous for the beatings and killings of black people in the south. Today however the KKK is a small group (the FBI believes there are only about 10,000-15,000 members) There are many factions claiming to be the real KKK altough no one faction has very many members. they are often the target of investigation by the US Government. One of the most notable incidents of KKK involvement was the slaying of three election workers who were trying too help black people vote in Mississippi, this is chronicled in the movie Mississippi Burning.