Klu Klux Klan: people with an undying hatred of blacks and other minorities, who they blame all there misfortunes on, such as loosing the civil war, loosing all their plantations, loosing slaves, etc. also associated with the Aryan Nation and other white supremacist groups. these people are pretty fucked up, and im gonna have to say that anyone who is racist is also pretty fucked up, comparable to Hitler, one of the most, if not the most, fucked up people to have ever lived.
If you give this definition a thumbs down, you are clearly a white person who is either in the KKK or Aryan Nation groups, because you dont like hearing about how your group is bad, and completely worthless, in any society, and if you formed your own country it would collapse because you'd have no-one else to fight except yourselves.
A bunch of racist morons, who think that they are superior only because they are to stupid to obeserve their low position amongst the scum of society. In fact so stupid they burn their own religion to show faith!? The word stupidty doesnt begin to explain the moronic logic and manupulative ways in which they scheme only to discoer the abomination to mankind that they are.
"I am an idiot of the higest degree"
"I managed to score a negative 100 for my IQ test"
I belive that by burning my own lregious symbol I am upholding its values"
"I dont like other races because when I do evil things to them they complain"
"If you are a moron like me, join my clan"
"Wow I cant even spell clan in the basic form!"
"If I take over the world, I will make sure we are the same colour....but first i have to learn what colours are?"
KKK stands for Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, a group of white, Christian supremists. Up until the late 60s the KKK was responsible for harassment and attacks against people of color or non-Christian religion. Members can be easily identified by the white robes they wear and a tall white mask, which looks like a ghost.
Mick hates blacks because his parents are in the KKK, he don't know better.
Racial violence. Black haters. Sometimes known as Cock Suckers
That KKK member sure does hate blacks.
1. KKK - Ku Klux Klan: Is an organization in the United States formed in 1865 that encourages white supremacy
and anti-Semitism as well as resistance to gay rights. In the past the organization practiced anti-Catholicism and nativism - aggressive and defensive response to the increase of immigration. It is notorious for violent attacks on opponents including African-Americans
people, people of non-conservative
Protestant faiths, immigrants, women seeking equal rights and their supporters. The organization pre-dates the National Socialist German Workers Party better known as the Nazi
party and was not originally affiliated with Nazism. KKK activity is associated other racist groups and movements, such as the organisation - Christian Identity, neo-Nazi groups, and racist subgroups of the skinheads
2. Kinder, Küche, Kirche - an old German slogan, pre-dating Nazi Germany but used during the third Reich describing a woman’s place in society. Translated it means: Children, kitchen, church.
3. Kataastaasang, Kagalanggalangang Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (loosely translated as The Highest and Noblest Society of the Nation's Sons). The Katipunan was a patriotic secret society founded in the Philipp...
1. A group of redneck white people that are convinced that they are the greatest race. When in reality they are just making asses of themselves and getting laughed at by normal people.
2. The main consumers of bleach.
Momma's got the magic of Clorox.
1. Krusty's Komedy Klassics. Shown only once at the Apollo Theatre in New York.
2. Klu Klux Klan: A gang of low-IQ hicks who like to 'spread the light of God' by burning crosses. Symbols such as the celtic cross, swastika, and white robe and pointed hat are sometimes attributed to them, though, just like their faggot bigotry, are stolen from other cultures, and were all at one point symbols of peace. The Celtic cross and Swastika were stolen from the Nazis who in turn stole them from the Irish and Indians, respectivly. As for the robes, they are worn by marchers during Holy Week in Spain. They used to be criminals who would repent their sins and cover their faces, but now it is simply a nationwide activity of religion.
'It's great to be here at the Apollo Theatre for Krusty's Komedy Klassics! Oh wait, KKK, that's not good!'
Ku Klux Klan (intentially misspelled)
A group of racist people who believe in white supremecy, they are most famous for the beatings and killings of black people in the south. Today however the KKK is a small group (the FBI believes there are only about 10,000-15,000 members) There are many factions claiming to be the real KKK altough no one faction has very many members. they are often the target of investigation by the US Government. One of the most notable incidents of KKK involvement was the slaying of three election workers who were trying too help black people vote in Mississippi, this is chronicled in the movie Mississippi Burning.
the KKK is a rogue organization.