Local Hawaiian "pidgin", short for kind; used in virtuallyl any sentance to mean virtually anything. The examples bellow are given in local "pidgin." They are not typos, rather this is actually how people talk in Hawaii.
"I like try eat small kine grinds." = I want something small to eat.
"Which kine board you like use?" = What kind of board do you want to use?
note: "kine" is most often used in conjunction with "da'" (the) -- see following:
person A: "What you do today, brah?"
person B: "'eh... da' kine, work. I never once have time go surfing."
Someone who blocks the aisles in a grocery store with their massive girth.
Get the hell out of my way you fucking cow!
1. A domesticted hooved animal that can be used for meat, leather, milk and miscelanous byproducts.
2. A person with a gigantic ass.
3. The ultimate proof of the axiom "You are what you eat".
Get that cow meat out of your mouth now you freakin' cow!
Some girl who is being a total bitch, particularyly offensive as it is basically calling them fat, and we know they dont like that.
"You fucking cow"
"Fuck off you cow"
The word 'cow' is also a moderately offensive insult in the United Kingdom towards a woman who is supremely unpleasant.
"You fat cow!"
1. An animal used for meat and for milk. Domesticated. Sadly, this animal has had a rather bloody history, and not even their babies are safe from being turned into food; the little ones become an evil food known as veal
2. A term for a nasty, stupid, and/or promiscuous
person (usually female), despite that cows are cute and relatively intelligent animals.
I'd call Ann Coulter
cow, but that would be insulting to the cow; cows (and dogs) are too cute and too smart to be seen as horrible; she's a fly.
A derogatory term used by vampires in White Wolf's table top RPG, the World of Darkness, to describe a human or humans.
The kine usually aren't much of a threat, they're just yummy blood bags.
Damn tha cloth if its a Lac lay'n back on cows is where its at!