1. When someone does something really well.
2. When someone ruins a joke or a moment.
1. Man, Chris Brown KILLED the Chicken Noodle Soup!
2. Someone tells a joke, and one person laughs longer and louder than everybody else, they killed it.
When someone takes something too far and just ruins the moment completely. We've all done it before, and there's always some jackass who yells out "KILLED IT" as soon as it happens.
Pete:I thought all the dinosaurs were extinct, but I'm looking right at a Fagodactyl.
Ryan:Yeah, well some homosaurus is staring me down right now.
1. When someone says or does soemthing to destroy the current flow of rich interaction.
2. When someone does something or wears something that is too sensational to describe.
1. Someone tries to do "the macarena" at a hot dance.
2. "Ey yo, you killed it when you stole that nigga's toaster."
Reference to Axe's double pits to chesty
To "kill" something you need to do it very well. After accomplishing something with great efficiency you are recommended to pump your fist to show people around you that you "killed it" also to signal people from a far distance that you killed it.
After getting test back with A+ "Killed it" *pumps fist*
tr. v. (figurative) also kill it, killin’ it
used when describing in brief an excellent or beyond satisfactory performance by any individual or team, used commonly to describe sports contests, musical performances, video game tourneys, etc
“yo were you at the guitar hero tournament”
“yeah bro, ricky killed it ”
Alex mate, youve killed it.
"im making a new futhead account"
"because you Killed it."
Ray put on a fake ass silver chain with a nice gucci suit... therefore, he killed it.
Patty said something funny then wouldnt shut up about it, she killed it.
: oh and then.... SHUT UP PATTY, YOU KILLED IT :