2. see: flamer, gayrab, manatee, and troll.
3. person whom of which uses many different computers to dupe Internet audiences, webmasters, and website moderators into thinking that the keyboard racer's posts are actually different people and user-names.
4. person whom of which uses different I.S.P. (Internet Service Provider) addresses to pose as different people online. Also known to use Internet anonymous software that masks cookies, route paths, and I.S.P. addresses.
2. any person that uses multiple computers and Internet Service Providers to make alias posts on the Internet. Reason: largely due to lack of friends and to dupe the public that people are actually backing him up and his feckless claims of stardom.
3. for a more indepth definitive, go to: keyboardracer.com or gayrab.