|1.||key (ones) car|
verb, to scratch the paintjob surface of a car.
I had my car out of storage for just 3 days, and some dickless piece of shit had the nerve to key (ones) car.
|2.||key (ones) car|
the lowest action you can ever do to someone. if you hate someone, take it up with them, not their possessions. if you key someone's car, you have no balls, or you a feminist who thinks it's cool to act like you're tough, or you just take everything too seriously, like high school dating. Losers.
So . . . I calmly broke up with my girlfriend of two weeks last night and I came out to see my car keyed and "Prick" spray painted on the side of it.
I feel like I need to key (ones) car so I can feel tough, but never be acknowledged.
|3.||key (ones) car|
The result of being a douchebag.
To key (ones) car:
Bro 1: Oh meh godd bro someone totally keyed my sweet ford f150! My dad is going to kill me!
Bro 2: People must just be jealous of your killer ride.
Intellegent Person 1: Or, you're just a complete asshole.
Bros 1 and 2 (tandem): OOOOOHHH Yeeeaaarrrhh
|4.||key (ones) car|
to take a key or other sharp object and scratch the car of a person you hate, leaving scars in the paintwork that look shitty and cost a ton to have fixed
"man, i can't believe michael hooked up with clara after i told him i liked her. let's go key his car!"
The term "car keying" has one fairly well known meaning:
1. The act of scraping the sharper point of a car key across the windshield or front door of a car, making a screeching sound and leaving a large scratch in the paint. Often preformed in anger or spite; a form of vandalism.
There is one other, not-so-well-known meaning:
2. The act of saying the phrase, "I need the car keys" and plunging ones hand into the front pocket of someone elses pants or hoodie to retrieve said car keys. This is usually down to a boyfriend (or husband) via the girlfriend (or wife). A big turn on, and surprising if they didn't expect it.
1. "Dude, that bitch just car keyed my new ride!"
2. "I need the car keys baby." (followed by the fishing around in someone elses pocket and then they are found.) "Thanks."
1. A metal (or other hard, moldable substance, e.g. plastic, carbon, cheese) device that opens or closes a lock
2. 1 Kilogram (2.2 lbs, 35.27 oz) of narcotics
3. A clue that triggers understanding of something previously a mystery/unknown
4. A tone characteristic of an event
5. A sequence of characters entered on computer that unlocks a software program allowing access to the program's features to those who've legally or illegally obtained said rights for the aforementioned software. See Piracy
6. to use a key to scratch a vehicle's paint job in order to show approbation for the owner of said car, car owners in general, or just to piss off the Man
7. LuLu Lemon-wearers' term for 'cool'.
8. Passport of entry or symbol of welcome obtained by proving ones superiority
1. He had to kick in the door when he broke the key to his apartment in the lock
2. Trent was shot when crossing the border with half a key of coke in his North Face bookbag
3. The key to unravel the mystery of a Law&Order case always comes in the last 15 minutes
4. "Do you want to see a show and have dinner, or would you prefer something low key like going back to your place to screw?"
5. I never pay for MS software, I just download the key generator from the pirate bay
6. You can't park your car out on the street in this district because local vandals will key shit out of your paint job
7. OMG like that is so key LOL ROFL TTYL BBF
8. The town gave local-boy George the keys to the city when he pitched a shutout against the Yankees in the play-offs
Slugging is anonymous ride-share, with drivers who need extra people to legally drive on high-occupancy lanes on congested highways.more...
Slugs are the people lined up for rides in convient areas that are accessible to commuters. See definition for slugs.
When slugging there is etiquitte, and etitquitte policing by others in the car who are also slugging. This is to assure a continious supply of drivers. For example, you don't want to pull out your butterfly net and try to catch butterflies in the car you are getting a ride in. Farting and really bad breath are not recommended, but bathing is, and not with garlic soap. Picking your nose and wipping your buggers on the seats is frowned upon. Screaming at the driver or other drivers, that he is a facist, polluter, WASP, pig and other name calling is also not recommended, and discouraged by other slugs.
In fact it is best to keep the conversation on the lite side. This does not mean ethnic or gender, sex orientation jokes, especially ones that are offensive and rude. Cussing is frowned upon. It is recommended that you do not adjust the radio or steal the persons cd's no matter how much you like their music. When coughing it is best not to wipe one's hands on the seat or door handle.
It is best not to go slugging to work after a long night of drinking especially if you vomit on these occassions. Most people slugging have said that they have not had good luck getting rides from people after picking their sores and talk...