Material that is actually nylon streched very thin, which makes it much tougher. Used in everything from bullet-proof vests to gun stocks.
I only where about ten layers of kevlar. I hope that can stop a shotgun blast.
the material used to make bulletproof vests
his kevlar vest stopped the bullet from killing him
1. A material used in bullet-proof vest.
2. A crappy first boss in TRUE CRIME: NEW WORK CITY (spelled 'Kev-Lar').
1. "If it wasn't for this Kevlar, I'd be dead by now!"
2. "Jesus Christ, Kev-Lar's a stupid fucking character. I'm glad Marcus blew his fucking brains out with an Uzi."
1. Military extension of helmet
meaning someone who rides the short bus
and thus needs a helmet for safety. Used when the person being so named might catch on to the civilian slang use.
2. Also used in the context of Kevlar being dense but light-weight implying the subject is dense and a intellectual light-weight.
"Hey, Kevlar, I need you to go get me a box of chem-light batteries!"
my dogs name! o also a materal they put is hydroplane boats and you where kevlar while raceing a hydroplane boad it helps u float if u fall out!
1. come here kevlar!
2.the kevlar helped me float whene i fell out of a boat it saved my life!