Verb : 1. to find offense in even conciliatory, harmless matters (i.e. the decorations in a room)
2. to accuse one of causing a mishap without proof or evidence that the individual in question is actually the perpetrator
3. to have an unhealthy infatuation with Super Mario
1. "Why did Benjamin leave the party early?"
"He began to kernodle about the painting you have."
"But the subject matter of this painting isn't even provocative!"
2. "She's only kerondling; her statement would never hold up in court!"
3. "She kernodles so much that she even picked a boyfriend who looks like Super Mario despite the fact that he is gross!"
1. to impose oneself where one is not welcome, usually to make an inappropriate and/or sexual comment or to harass those around you
2. to say provocative, offensive, or extremely sexual things just to get attention
This guy got kicked out of class today because the teacher had had enough of his kernodleing.