Subscribe English
look up any word, like fapping:
A person, Female or Male whos occupation it is to manicure, pedicure, maintain or enhance finger and toe nails with acrylic, gel, or fabric wrap.
when you go to get your nails done you go to a keratin enhancement artist
by rlm May 16, 2007
6 4

Words related to keratin enhancement artist:

manicurist nail artist nail filer nailist nail tech