|1.||LL Cool J'ing It|
Keeping it real chill, cool, and frosty.
Claire: Shut up Sara, you bitch!
Rob: Sara, keep LL Cool J'ing it and ignore Claire.
keeping it raw; clean fresh; all good;
aye you like them kicks?
cool rocks breh
noun - 1. The act of keeping one's pants clean and in order.
2. A high standard of coolness.
Definition 1 -
Jared: "Damn, I got drippos on me again...I really have to work on my flygiene!"
Kenny: "Damn, Jared doesn't look so cool with those drippos."
Albert: "Yeah, it doesn't do much for his flygiene."
1. a real cool cop who'd go out of the way for you and yet still be working on his job of maintaining security and keeping the peace.
Also super trooper.
2. the title dance track of an early 80s ABBA album.
1. I was at a free show at an outdoor mall opening one weekend and the featured band was Cheap Trick. I've seen them before and they really ROCK like there's no tomorrow. They ALWAYS give their best. The guitarist was flicking picks into the crowd and then he reached into a bucket and chucked a handful into the air. Several of them landed in the grass nearby. I politely asked this cop if he could retrieve one for me. He said he needed to keep his eye on the crowd. I merely suggested he'd do that while looking at me and I could dictate to him where to place his hand. He did just that while keeping watch on me. Soon he got a pick, I said "you can come up now", he handed me the guitar pick. I thanked him kindly, shook his hand and told him that he is a real super trooper. He didn't have to go all out for this but he did and I was very grateful for it. He asked if this was my first Trick show. I said no but this gig was thrilling nonetheless. He said he volunteers for duty at events like this a lot. He told me that he and his wife have seen Cheap Trick play over 30 times and that they play anywhere! What a guy.more...
2. Me and Greg were playing a game of Monopoly and John brought in two albums: "Super Trouper" by ABBA and "Love at First Sting" by the Scorpions
keeping cool in situations that could potentially be bad. ie. driving around doing drugs with your friends, or going to very public places while on these drugs
alright dude, chill, stay frosty
A semi-outdoor recreational room found frequently in homes in Arizona. The room is typically a patio that has been covered and screened-in, creating an outdoor feeling while preventing excessive heat and keeping insects and animals out. The room generally borders the back yard of the house and is often accessed directly from the living room, kitchen or other common room of the home.
Arizonans would sleep in their Arizona Room before the advent of air conditioning during the summer months because the flow of cool air made them more comfortable at night than enclosed bedrooms.
Samarth (yes there is only one of them in the world) is a wonderful being. He has the world's most spontaneous and amazing brain. He's the most creative person you'll meet. He gets so much fanmail he had to hire a secretary to burn it all. But his awesomeness comes at a price. He's a freaking badass funny person, and it's possible that you may be crippled by his awesomeness. Not killed, because his awesome is still keeping you alive, but crippled.
Samarth says, "Poop."
You burst out laughing in fits of pain that almost kill you, but they don't because his awesome factor is keeping you alive. Otherwise you'd painfully implode, and your body'd still twitch and giggle.