usually a term associated with parties and consuming alcohol/drugs. Teenagers often lack this ability.
These are things a person can do when "keepin' it classy"
1. Wear appropriate clothing
2. Not stumble around like a fool after consuming alcohol
3. Not hook up with random people because one consumed too much alcohol
4. not drink to the point where you
c)die (or a little less intense, get your stomach pumped)
Party Goer's friend: Yeah, what about her?
Party Goer: That's the fifth guy she's hooked up with tonight!
Party Goer's friend: Jeeze, whatever happened to keepin' it classy?
2. Nick is keepin' it classy with his tuxedo, ginger ale in hand, and purity ring.