|36.||Separation Between Church And State|
An implied idea created by the government claiming that the government cannot favor one religion over another, but it favors all other religions BUT Christianity- Hence separation between CHURCH and state.
Another way to give "freedom" to people by taking freedoms away from other groups of people. Takes away people's volition to pray in school because of closed-minded douchebags that can't tolerate the fact that people have the Constitutional right to express their faith how they please. Prayer should never be forced, otherwise it wouldn't be true prayer at all, but people should still have the freedom to do that in a public place. The Government shouldn't determine when and where prayer is necessary; it should be up to the individual to express his/her faith
Man: "Merry Christmas"
Atheist/Agnostic: "You don't have the right to say that. Separation Between Church And State, Moron!"
Man: "According to the 1st Amendment, I do. And Separation Between Church and State is not gonna keep me from expressing my beliefs. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
1) n. A well known guild in the MMORPG game called "MapleStory". "BFPolice" operates with one single purpose in mind--to ruin game for other players. Instead of enjoying the game as it was meant to be played, they spend all of their play time gathered on maps which spawn a high leveled, sought-after boss known as "Big Foot". When an unsuspecting player goes to try and kill the boss, BFPolice does one of two things: gang up and KS the player until he/she gives up or dies, or if the player is too strong for all of them to handle (which is quite often), they use disconnect hacks to crash the players game. At this point, it is common for them to taunt their victim with pathetic in-game threats which run along the lines of "stay away from my BF noob, or I'll have you lock you out** from the game!". To do so completes the final step of their pathetic endeavor to make them feel good about themselves, as this is the only way for this congregation of no-lifers to ever get any kind of recognition from real people (since they clearly fail miserably at it in real life).more...
** 'locking out' being when they disconnect hack a player over and over every time a player logs in. Of course, there is no real way to keep track of when a player logs in or not, so they actually waste their lives manually tracking and disconnect hacking all players who oppose them. Of course for members of BFpolice, it's not a waste of their lives, beca...
The T.D. unit is a standard measurement for smell intensity. The acronym was chosen to be T.D. as its not commonly known as anything else. The measure has typical values from 1 to 5, 1 being a mild stink and 5 a ghastly stench. On the odd occasion a 6 can be recorded but this is often associated with asphyxiation, leading ultimatley to death.
Bob: Hey man keep away from that guy his rocking like 5 T.D. units!
Jim: Nah man i can handle it.........holy shit he stinks!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob: Dude it must be a 6 then, better get you to a hospital.
"Sea ottering" is to cuddle and fall asleep with a partner.
This is because sea otters often rest together in 'rafts' and hold paws so that they don't float away from their group, as seen in the popular YouTube video "Otters holding hands" by user cynthiaholmes.
Girl: Sea otters are so cute. Did you know they hold paws when they sleep to keep from floating away from eachother?
Boy: Haha no I never knew that, that's actually pretty cute.
Girl: Isn't it!
Boy: Yeah, and hey, maybe we can 'sea otter' sometime, yeah?
Girl: Okay! I look forward to sea ottering with you. *wink
The act of looking after a friend who after a long night of drinking has regressed back to an approximate mental age of five. This can include taking away their phone to keep them from making calls/texts they will regret, keeping them from going to more parties/drinking more, giving them food to eat/feeding them, making sure they don't choke on their own vomit if they throw up.
Tanner: *has been drinking vodka all night* I'm going to another mixer!
Anne: Like hell you are!
Cami: You need to go to your room and sober up.
*Anne and Cami then take Tanners shoes and cellphone to keep him from going to the party, and bribe him with Moo Shu and Metalocalypse to ensure that he stays in for the night. *
the above is a perfect example of drunksitting
|41.||Keep it locked|
Essentially means 'keep listening to this audio stream'.
Refers to locking your analogue radio to a particular station for extended listening, though in the modern day, it's more likely you're listening to a webcast or internet radio instead.
We've got the freshest beats from the underground just waiting to explode out of your soundsystems, so keep it locked (down (tight)).
1. What teenagers say when referring to Hell.
2. A building thats suppose to be meant for learning but instead is full of shallow people who you don't know who will talk behind your back and want to be all inside of your business. You'll be forced to learn crap you'll maybe never even use because you don't really care that X= Y or forensics since you don't want to be involved in none of those careers. Either way it doesn't matter in 4 years you won't see any of those idiots be cynical and keep to yourself.
3. a place in your life that suck for everyone no one ever has "4 best years in highschool" that's just bullshit you hear from your parents so they can get you out of the house faster.
4. If your excited about high school then i'm not sorry to disappoint you by the second month of high school you'll be ready to put a bullet in your head to get away from that place. If you aren't excited about high school then your smart and your ready to deal with all the problems and assholes in high school. If people in school don't like you screw them your you and you shouldn't change youself for anyone you'll be out of there in 2-4 years depending on what grade your in.
1. Person 1: I have to spend 5 more months in hell- i mean high school!more...
2. person 1: My second period is American government i don't give a crap about all that, its not like i want to be a politician.
Person 2: dude you have to learn it.
Person 1: Why?
Person 2: i don't know.
A senior walks by
Person 1: man i hate that guy.
Person 2: yeah he's a asshole
Person 1: yeah i never meant him but some girl told me...
The two guys gossip about the senior despite the fact that they don't know the guy personally.
3. Mother: High school was the best years of my life.
Person 1: really? i heard from dad that the 'popular kids' use to call you names and locked you in the bathroom... a few times
4. Freshmen: this place is great everyone is so nice and cool! i can't wait for this year to start.
Sophomore: dude, i'm warning you this place isn't that well the people you just talked to are the fakest ones here i suggest you stay away from them. Don't trust anyone here! watch yourself.
Freshmen: Stupid guy i just made some friends your only made because people don't talk to you.
Sophomore: i don't talk to anyone here because 90% of people are ignorant.
Freshmen: whatever i'm one of the popular kids now.
2 months later
Freshmen: what did i do wrong? people hate me and someone threw a rock at me i never even met them! and someone spread the rumor that i-
Sophomore: I don't care i warned you. Have fun with your 'problems' popular kid.