1. Killer bud
2. Killa Beez - this is the most aggressive territorial bee known; male often kills any bee who enters his territory; this bee represents the core members of the Wu-tang clan (straight from Wu-tang manual).
3. (KB) kilobytes
4. (kb) kilobits
1. I got some KB let's get stoned, blitzed, bent, wasted, high, blasted, and bombed.
2a. Mobb deep - Killa bee who still livin'.
2b. Wu-Tang - Killa beez on the swarm.
3. Remember when we had those shitty 110 KB 5 1/4'' floppy disks?
4. Remember when we had those shitty 56 kbps dial-up modems?
Do you know what KB stands for? Kitchen bitch...so get off your ass and do the dishes, KB.
Oh, I thought it stood for "Go fuck yourself".
Kitchen Bitch: a person that is made to cook both at home and possibly at work as well
Justin is a Kitchen Bitch for his work and at home
acronym for "kickback"
Kickback: a get-together consisting of close friends, partying and drinking. always hosted at an individual's house, a kickback consists of friends getting together to engage in party activities such as drinking etc., without the hassle and drawbacks of a big party. although an invite verbal or otherwise is not necessary it is understood that a kickback is friends only and is not to exceed 20 or 30 persons. a good option for those not wishing to get their house trashed. not to be confused with a party or rager.
KB at my place tomorrow.
Kb: Knowledge Base
- Used by websites to store information pertaining their product and information about it. Usually more detailed than the standalone manual that comes with the product, these are usually used for virus databases, computer technicians, and Microsoft as a whole.
Hey check out support.microsoft.com/, they have a great KB!
In the financial world, it is an Australian acronym standing for Kinky Banker used to describe a very driven young woman who is attractive, fiercely competitive and intrinsically motivated.
Claira always gets what she wants, when she wants it! She's the original KB!
This is an acronym for "Okay, bye." There are many different contexts in which this would make sense
1. In place of goodbye, see you later, etc.
2. When a conversation topic has been exhausted and it is time for a new topic to be introduced, saying "kb" indicates that you both agree to start talking about something new
3. When you are talking about something that you suddenly realize you do not want to discuss, saying "kb" would mean that you no longer want the person to interrogate you about said topic
1. Yo Chelsea, I'm going to go to bed, kb.
2. *awkward silence*
Person 1: kb new topic
3. Person 1: So I was making out with this guy named Kyle, and he was awesome.
Person 2: Kyle, as in... my cousin?
Person 1: Kb. So what did you say was happening in Africa again?
1)Shortened for Knock-back. When someone asks another to have sex with them but they reject the asker.
2)Now commonly used in the Uk as rejected
1) 'Hey baby wanna shag?'
'Omg you like totally kb'd me
2) You start talking to someone and they ignore you