2. Part of the Pacific Ocean to the West of Hawaii, named by Japan, unrelated to the ruler. The name roughly translates to "wave that winds up with the turtles"(directly "turtle contact wave") because the area was known for its turtles. So, any turtles in the area will be hit by any waves that comes trough. It definitely does not mean "big turtle wave"
3. Energy attack in Akira Toriyama`s manga/anime DragonBall. The "Kamehameha Wave" is noted for its intense power, so it is a very good name for an extremely powerful.
2. I flew over the Kamehameha Sea on the way to Japan
3. Last week`s Kamehameha Wave wiped out a small beach Village called Kakaho
3. Idiot: Hey, kid. You`re into the DragonBall Z stuff. Yeah, I saw it a little yesterday, and I was wondering if could show me how to do that Kamahamba thing.
(someone really asked me that in middle school)
my bad lemme try that again. ^_^; - Goku
1. An energy blast from the DragonBall Z/DragonBall/DragonBall GT anime series'. A kamehhameha is made by cupping ones hands next to their waist, focusing their Ki, saying kaaaaaa...mehh...haaaa...mehhhh.... and thrusting hands out with palms facing forward and realeseing the focused Ki whilst screaming HHHAAAAAA!!!.