acronym that stands for Krazy Insane MotherFucker. These 3 letters is always given to an OCD afflicted female who wants someone of the opposite sex but doesn't have the courage to talk to or cheat on with. A crazy bitch who needs to get some real dick but is unable too due to being on the hook by her current pimp.
Hi, Stop being a K.I.M. we were just messing with you. We didn't really mean it.
1. a baby fox.
2. The coolest anime fan EVER.
3. Molly's boyfriend.
4. Nickname for Christopher.
5. Much better than Chris.
6. Half of a kitty.
7. A girl's name.
8. Maybe a boy's name.
9. The uneaten part of a Kit-Kat.
10. K - I - T.
11. A package in which parts for a project come.
12. The epitome of geek.
1. "Aww, look at that adorable kit wif it's foxeh momma."
2. "Oi, Kit, could I borrow some of your Hellsing DVDs?"
3. Molly: "I LOVE YOU, KIT!!!!"
4. Person: "What's your REAL name?" Kit: "Christopher."
5. Person: "I like that name, Chris!" Kit: "NO! KIT'S MUCH BETTER!"
6. "Me--" says the half-kitty
7. Girl: "OMG, my name's Kit, too!" Kit: "NOOOOO!!!!"
8. Kit: "I'M A DUDE!"
9. Person A: "Eww, this Kit-Kat is nasty!" Person B: "Just leave the Kit behind."
10. Kid: "How do you spell your name?" Kit: "K... I... T."
11. "I just bought a model airplane kit!"
12. Just... look at him!
A commonly used acronym that stands for scene kid in training. Basically anyone who trys to be a scene kid, but is not completely there yet.
Wow! John is growing his hair out and dying it black. The kid is still a s.k.i.t. because he is not fully scene yet.
a term used in certain gangs mostly in New Orleans, to identify once someone has killed
for the gang. KILLER IN TRAINING KILLER AFTER
tc was a kit but now he a k.i.t. k.a.t.
King Of The South
I am the Bossman, The King Of The South, K.O.T.S. for short.
A contraction between the two words, can and I, used when one is too lazy to say them separately, thus slurring the two together.
Similar to other contractions such as I'm (I am), wouldn't (would not), and they're (they are).
Other spellings include: kai, chi, ky, k'i.
Person 1: C'i have some of that sandwhich?
Person 2: Yeah dude, here's a neeblé (see Neeblé)
Student: C'i please take a nap?
AP Statistics Teacher: Only after you learn about Chi-Squared.
Person 1: C'i get yo digits?
Person 2: Bitch, please.
When you sign a year book in middle school, you put F.U.C.K. I.T. .. so your friends know you are a Friend U can Keep In Touch.. Yada I mean